We’re not the cheap tattoo shop in Orlando and thank goodness for that because have you seen the work that comes out of those shops? The internet is littered with photos of shockingly horrible tattoos, most of which were no doubt obtained at a low, enticing price. Tattoos are like everything else, you can count on getting what you pay for every time.
Our tattoos aren’t expensive either. Our pricing is based on genuine value including safety, skill, top of the line equipment and hands down some of the best artists in the industry, making your investment worth every red cent.
Before making your decision, just be aware of the risks you take by going with the cheapest option, keeping these things in mind:
- Sanitation. You can literally get life-threatening infections from shops that aren’t holding themselves to the highest standards of sanitation for the sake of your health.
- Safety. The artists you work with need to be well-versed in needle safety, need to know things like why you should not get a piercing before hospitalization, and need to be trustworthy people in general to be working with your body.
- Quality. Tattoos are permanent. If you haven’t seen how bad the bad tattoos can be, get an eyeful some of these ugly tattoos. You need to invest in a great artist with years of experience in the art of tattooing - the only kind H&H hires.
Here’s what we offer:
- Artists so awesome, you may not know what to do with yourself. Our team of Orlando tattoo artists are as visionary as they are personable, creating a collaborative environment so that you can create a unique piece of art to express your perspectives with an expert hand.
- Equipment and materials that may cause professional jealousy. From our top-of-the-line inks and professional-grade tattoo equipment to our stock of organic plugs and surgical steel accessories, we don’t offer junk at our shop. We give you the best so you have the best experience every time.
- Last but not least...seriously fair pricing. Absolutely nobody else in town can offer you Orlando tattoo pricing as fair as ours because what we do best is of so much value to our customers. We believe in fair pricing. We don’t inflate our prices, you pay for quality materials and merchandise, a safe and sanitary environment, and the time our artists invest both in defining your wishes and doing great work to ensure the maximum level of satisfaction for every single person that visits our shop.
So, is it cheap? No. We honor your investment with our own, every time, to offer you the hottest tattoo and body modification work on the market, bar none.
Looking for free parking at Universal City Walk? Flash them your Florida ID after 6:00pm and you’re in!
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by the shop anytime during business hours and we’ll be thrilled to help you out. If you’re ready to get underway with your Orlando tattoo adventure now, you can schedule an appointment online to get started immediately.